USPS API Changes
The forthcoming USPS rate changes have lead to some major changes in their API. Our USPS Advanced shipping module will support most of these changes. USPS Domestic and USPS International will only support changes that are applicable at the global level, e.g. the renaming of several international shipping methods. These two modules do not have the capability to support product or category-level changes, such as dimensional weights, the First Class mail types, etc.
5/13/07: USPS International users can download an update that will provide rate calculations using the new shipping method names. Click the "Check for upgrade" link within your module. The rate server appears to be working with these new names already
Version 4.004 of USPS Advanced is on the server.
Version 3.23 of USPS International is also available.
Last update: 2007-05-15 15:03
You cannot comment on this entry
- Information required for installing UPS Custom Integration (12624 views)
- I'm trying to enter a license key and get ... (10133 views)
- Are license keys valid for more than one store? ... (9903 views)
- Why won't you call me for technical support? I ... (9851 views)
- How do I install a module? (9627 views)
- How can display and change the parameters of an ... (9375 views)
- Adding Tokens to Evaluate Expressions (9157 views)
- How do I check for a module upgrade? (9133 views)
- Is there a way to "Limit" the number of ... (8898 views)
- The total on my checkout pages are not correct. ... (7855 views)
- Software Update Subscription (2011-04-29 07:49)
- Free and Paid Support Policy (2010-10-19 01:04)
- How can I configure Soft Goods to serve downloads ... (2010-03-29 18:40)
- Using the module's tokens inside of the "Product Attribute ... (2010-02-08 20:53)
- Information required for installing UPS Custom Integration (2010-02-03 21:23)