No Categories found.
To do the integration into your site, we'll need your UPS user id and password (that you use to log in to your UPS account at UPS.com) and a UPS Access key (all three have to be communicated to UPS with every request for rates).
To obtain the access key visit this page at UPS.com:
and follow the steps in the "How to Get Started" section all of the way through until you have obtained the access key.
In addition, we'll need admin access to the store to install the module and ftp access to the server to upload some image files. We'll also need to know the specific store into which the module is going to be integrated.
So, to sum all of that up, to do the integration we need:
URL to Merchant admin
Merchant admin user name/password:
URL to ftp:
Ftp user name/password:
UPS User name:
UPS access key:
Post all of these into a ticket in our Help Desk in the UPS Custom Integration Installation department. (Information posted at the Help Desk is secure).
0/0%Last update: 2010-02-03 21:23
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- Freight collect
- Fuel Surcharge
- Shipping prices differ from Worldship
- Some of the products I want shipped from a particular zip code (with other products in different categories) are in sub-categories. How does this affect how the "packing by groups" feature?
- Can you shed more light on how to configure the "Pack together" feature so that 10 of my products are packed together and mailed from the same zip code?
- Information required for installing UPS Custom Integration
- Is it possible to have the "free shipping" for individual products show up as a coupon offsetting the shipping cost instead of as a $0.00 shipping method?
- The rates returned by the UPS Custom Integration do not appear to reflect the discounted rates I get from UPS.
- Changing the method name that is displayed to the customer