No Categories found.
(2004/06/30)The token displays only the url it does not add an html link. So the email client expects the contents to be in html and does not recognize the url as a link. You'll need to replace the token with the actual html. For example:
0/0%Last update: 2005-01-12 09:15
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- I would like to have a box, when, if checked and the update button is clicked, 1 of the item would be added to the cart. I don't want the quantity box showing, but I can't seem to figure out how to make it work.
- I switched the email format to "html" but now the link that is displayed in the email using the %listlink% token no longer works (i.e. the customer can no longer click on it and have their browser take them to the page). Why is that?
- Is it possible to add prdoucts in the basket to the wish list?
- Can the %listlink% token be replaced with a "Search Friendly Links" equivalent?
- The %nameL% token displays the list owner's "shipping address" name linked to their list. How can I display the link as the billing address name instead?
- How do I keep customer from ordering out of stock items from the wishlist?
- How do I configure the module to permit purchases from the wish list?
- What are the "Display note field to customer" and "Suppress 'bill to' on customer account page" options for?
- What are the static links to link to the module's various pages?
- I am using the List Manager and Inventory Manager together. However, the List Manager is showing items in the list that are out of stock in the Inventory Manager
- When a customer adds a product in their wish list to the basket I would like them to be re-directed to the Basket page instead of back to their wish list. Is this possible? The customers are getting confused because they don't realize the products have been added to their basket.