I would like to base my affiliate codes on the affiliate's name. Can I do this?
(2003/11/30)I have modified the module to permit the use of tokens in the "Template for generated codes:" field (on the "New Affiliate Sign-Up" tab). To add affiliate's information to the code simply put hte token for that information into the template. The available tokens are:
So to generate your codes on the affiliate's last name followed by the key, add the %affiliate_lname% token into the field:
2334/19%Last update: 2004-12-09 11:49
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- What is the "Referral Discount" and "Signing Bonus Discount"?
- Troubleshooting Header And Footer Problems For An Affiliate
- How can I have one particular affiliate's url NOT redirect the customer?
- How to Change"Payouts Due" to Correct Date
- Receiving "there is no affiliate created" Message Upon Logging into Test Account
- How to Prompt NEW Affiliates to Make a Choice Or Agreement
- "Product Restrictions" Feature Explained
- Collecting An Affiliate's Tax ID
- Using a Static Form to Collect Affiliate Referrals
- Using Static Links to the "Become An Affiliate" Screen
- Uses For "Gift Certificate Payout Options" Section
- Using the "Payout with gift certificate" Option
- Using the "Certificate Note" Option
- "Process text for tokens" Option Explained
- Is it possible to associate the affiliate with the customer's account, rather than a cookie on their computer? If they delete their cookie I'd like some way to still have them associated with the affiliate.
- Is it possible to display a prompt for the Affiliate referral on the Phone Order Manager page?
- I'm using the Other Page Templates module (http://vikingcoders.com/go.mv?ID=BROK_PAGETEMPLATES) and I would like to display the "Login Header", "Login Footer", "Account Header", and "Account Footer" on the customer login and account pages for affiliates signing up to be affiliates. How do I do this
- The "2nd rank" affiliates are not getting the payout that is due to them. Why?
- Can I assign different payout percentatges for different products?
- Can I pay the affiliate as a percentage of the "profit" that we make on the products?
- I would like to display the affiliate information, such as the code, in the merchant notification email.
- I would like to configure things so that every time a customer visits via a new affiliate link they are associated with that affiliate (instead of the association lasting until the retention period has expired). Can I do that?
- I would like to configure the module so that some affliate's have their retention broken, but only by some other particular affiliates. I.e. I have several affiliates which belong to the same organization, I would like to configure the module so that if a customer comes from any of those affiliates, they become associated with them (instead of just staying associated with the first who's link they use).
- I would like to base my affiliate codes on the affiliate's name. Can I do this?
- Is it possible to specify a redirection url in the referral url itself?
- How can I collect a "redirect url" from new affiliates?
- How do we get multi tier payout this is very important that if level 1 sign ups a level 2 affiliate they get credit for the orders that the level 2 has.
- is there a way to change the font color for a required field "question" (i.e.: %requrl%) on the affiliate application "second" page when left blank?
- Making fields on the "New Affiliate Sign-up" page required
- Prompting new affiliates if they want to be paid with gift certificates