What tokens are available to display the order's shipping method?
You can access the shipping method with several different tokens:
%shippingmethod_data% returns the actual shipping data stored by Merchant. This is usually a code used by the shipping module to identify the shipping method selected.
%shippingmethod_module% returns the shipping method as described by the shipping module. Shipping modules have a function which can be called to provide descriptions of the shipping methods.
%shippingmethod_saved% this is the shipping method description as saved by Merchant in the "charges" database and is the description shown in admin, on the invoice, etc.
1913/16%Last update: 2007-12-06 11:37
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- When I attempt to use the example filters provided in the 4.x documentation for the module I get errors. Why?
- What tokens are available to display the order's shipping method?
- We would like to display the Attribute Prompt in the export instead of the code. Is this possible?
- Is there any way to make our file name "dynamic" by including the current time or date?
- How do I display data from Affiliate Manager in the orders exported by Generic Orders Export?
- How do I display the Custom Product Fields and Custom Customer Fields in the export?
- How do I display data from third party modules in my export? For example, how do I display the note from Inventory Manager?
- Alternate ways to display the product and attribute data in exports