Is it possible to display a link in Phone Order Manager which will add a product to the basket or bring up the Product Search window with results for a particular search term? For example, I'd like to be able to see all results for "certs".
Yes it is possible.
If you want a link to a single particular product (in this example, it will find the product "crazy" and add it to the basket directly, prompting first for attributes, if any) you could use something like:
Where you would use the url to the merchant.mvc in your store obviously, and change the Store_Code= variable for "birds" to your store code. You could leave that variable off entirely if there is only one store in your Merchant installation. The product you want to select is set to th ProdSearch variable (in this example, it is assigned to "crazy")
If you want a link to the product search page for a particular search term (in your situation you want the search results for "certs") you could use:
Again you need to change the url to fit your store, change the Store_Code= to your store's code, and of course change the pop-up title, "Crazy Birds" in the above example). And again, the search term is assigned to the ProdSeach= variable; in this example it will search for the term "crazy".
This will bring up the product search screen showing the results for searching for "crazy"
2157/18%Last update: 2008-08-06 12:03
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- I do not want all users of the module to be able to change the product price and/or quantity while taking orders. How do I do this?
- Is it possible to display the inventory count, short message, etc. (from Merchant's inventory feature) on the product listing and basket pages?
- Is it possible to sort the product in the "product listing" on the Product Search pop-up?
- Is it possible to control whether or not in-active products are displayed in the "Product Search" listing?
- The page loads sometimes take a little while. Is it possible to display a "loading" graphic to remind the user that the page is loading?
- How can I display the Order Status Manger's "Order note" field on the Phone Order Manager page?
- I use the %stocklevel% token to display the inventory count of products listed in the "Search products" window but they are not matching the inventory count in Merchant admin. Why?
- Is it possible to display the fields added by Merchant's Customer Custom Fields module on the Phone Order Manager page and to edit the data?
- How do I display the Shopper Selected Sales Tax list on my Phone Order Manager page?
- What does the "Add all products in ctgy:" option do?
- Is it possible to enter items into the basket which are not in Merchant's databases, such as auction items?
- Is there any way to add a negative number to the basket total, for example, to give a discount to a customer?
- Is it possible to display a link in Phone Order Manager which will add a product to the basket or bring up the Product Search window with results for a particular search term? For example, I'd like to be able to see all results for "certs".
- How do I add new users?
- How can I set a default price group to use for all customers?
- Issues with restricting order quantity by Merchant's inventory feature
- Collecting payment data on the POM page
- Using our Coupons module with Phone Order Manager
- Using Gift Certificate Manager with Phone Order Manager
- Adding a button to copy Shipping info to Billing info