How do I display the Shopper Selected Sales Tax list on my Phone Order Manager page?
This is done with the token, %taxselect% which displays the select list generated by the Shopper Selected Sales Tax module. Add it to your "Main Page Template" where you want the list to appear. When filling an order, select the tax you want to use, check the "Recalcualte tax" box and click on "update" and the module will add the appropriate tax to the tax box (which can then be modfied if desired).
2039/16%Last update: 2008-02-07 15:37
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- I do not want all users of the module to be able to change the product price and/or quantity while taking orders. How do I do this?
- Is it possible to display the inventory count, short message, etc. (from Merchant's inventory feature) on the product listing and basket pages?
- Is it possible to sort the product in the "product listing" on the Product Search pop-up?
- Is it possible to control whether or not in-active products are displayed in the "Product Search" listing?
- The page loads sometimes take a little while. Is it possible to display a "loading" graphic to remind the user that the page is loading?
- How can I display the Order Status Manger's "Order note" field on the Phone Order Manager page?
- I use the %stocklevel% token to display the inventory count of products listed in the "Search products" window but they are not matching the inventory count in Merchant admin. Why?
- Is it possible to display the fields added by Merchant's Customer Custom Fields module on the Phone Order Manager page and to edit the data?
- How do I display the Shopper Selected Sales Tax list on my Phone Order Manager page?
- What does the "Add all products in ctgy:" option do?
- Is it possible to enter items into the basket which are not in Merchant's databases, such as auction items?
- Is there any way to add a negative number to the basket total, for example, to give a discount to a customer?
- Is it possible to display a link in Phone Order Manager which will add a product to the basket or bring up the Product Search window with results for a particular search term? For example, I'd like to be able to see all results for "certs".
- How do I add new users?
- How can I set a default price group to use for all customers?
- Issues with restricting order quantity by Merchant's inventory feature
- Collecting payment data on the POM page
- Using our Coupons module with Phone Order Manager
- Using Gift Certificate Manager with Phone Order Manager
- Adding a button to copy Shipping info to Billing info