Is it possible to sort the product in the "product listing" on the Product Search pop-up?
This can be accomplished by adding tokens to the "Product Search Page template" screen (on the "Search Pages" tab in admin) that provide for the ability to sort the displayed listing of products. These tokens must be used inside of the %beginform% and %endform% tokens:
%sort_codeup|x|% sorts alphabetically by the product code ascending or descending
%sort_nameup|x|% sorts alphabetically by the product name ascending or descending
%sort_orderup|x|% sorts by the order of the product as set in Merchant admin
%sort_availup|x|% sorts by the inventory count as determined from Merchant's
%sort_availdown|x|% inventory feature (untracked items will be "lowest")
where "x" can be d, h, or n. If d is used, then that radio button will be checked by default (d for default). If h is used then that option will be set but "hidden" (i.e. a hidden form field will be used, you would want only one of these). If n is used then the radio button will be displayed but will not be checked.
So, for example, to give the user the ability to sort the products by the product code or inventory count, and set the "code upwards" option as the default, you could add to the "Product Search page template" (on the "Search Pages" tab) the code:
Sort: %sort_codeup|d|%code up %sort_codedown|n|% code down %sort_availup|n|% inv. up %sort_availdown|n|% inv. down
Each of these tokens displays a radio button that gives the field name, Prod_Sort, the values (respectively):
So you could use your own html form fields to set these options instead of using the tokens. An example, using a
3188/20%Last update: 2007-09-07 13:57
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- I do not want all users of the module to be able to change the product price and/or quantity while taking orders. How do I do this?
- Is it possible to display the inventory count, short message, etc. (from Merchant's inventory feature) on the product listing and basket pages?
- Is it possible to sort the product in the "product listing" on the Product Search pop-up?
- Is it possible to control whether or not in-active products are displayed in the "Product Search" listing?
- The page loads sometimes take a little while. Is it possible to display a "loading" graphic to remind the user that the page is loading?
- How can I display the Order Status Manger's "Order note" field on the Phone Order Manager page?
- I use the %stocklevel% token to display the inventory count of products listed in the "Search products" window but they are not matching the inventory count in Merchant admin. Why?
- Is it possible to display the fields added by Merchant's Customer Custom Fields module on the Phone Order Manager page and to edit the data?
- How do I display the Shopper Selected Sales Tax list on my Phone Order Manager page?
- What does the "Add all products in ctgy:" option do?
- Is it possible to enter items into the basket which are not in Merchant's databases, such as auction items?
- Is there any way to add a negative number to the basket total, for example, to give a discount to a customer?
- Is it possible to display a link in Phone Order Manager which will add a product to the basket or bring up the Product Search window with results for a particular search term? For example, I'd like to be able to see all results for "certs".
- How do I add new users?
- How can I set a default price group to use for all customers?
- Issues with restricting order quantity by Merchant's inventory feature
- Collecting payment data on the POM page
- Using our Coupons module with Phone Order Manager
- Using Gift Certificate Manager with Phone Order Manager
- Adding a button to copy Shipping info to Billing info