Some modules say they require 3.9 or higher of the Miva engine. How can I tell what version of the engine my host is using?
When you first login to the Merchant admin look at the top left of the right frame. It should list the version of Merchant and the version of the Miva engine installed. Most all hosts are using 3.93 or higher. If your host is using an older version, it would be a good idea for them to upgrade. Older versions are slower and have known security issues. The newer engine is compatible with older versions of Miva Merchant.
3187/27%Last update: 2007-04-25 16:42
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- How do I check for a module upgrade?
- How do I install a module?
- Some modules say they require 3.9 or higher of the Miva engine. How can I tell what version of the engine my host is using?
- When uploading a module, I receive the following error: "File is either corrupt or not a valid compiled Miva Script file".
- I need to temporarily deactivate my module. How can I do this?
- How can I remove a shipping or payment module that has orders associated with it?
- Can you recommend a DBASE editor?