How do I install a module?
If you are new to installing modules you might want to read this overview from Miva Corp:
Typically installing a module is just a matter of 1) installing it in your mall (modules > add module), and 2) enabling it in your store. Import/Export modules don't require the second step.
Some modules may require additional steps, so be sure to follow the installation instructions that came with your module.
9123/77%Last update: 2007-04-25 16:42
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- How do I check for a module upgrade?
- How do I install a module?
- Some modules say they require 3.9 or higher of the Miva engine. How can I tell what version of the engine my host is using?
- When uploading a module, I receive the following error: "File is either corrupt or not a valid compiled Miva Script file".
- I need to temporarily deactivate my module. How can I do this?
- How can I remove a shipping or payment module that has orders associated with it?
- Can you recommend a DBASE editor?