How do I check for a module upgrade?
At the top of the admin interface for most of our modules there is a 'check for upgrade' link. Click the link. If an upgrade is available you will be given a download link and a revision history. In older modules the link may be "Ver x.xx".
When contacting our customer support we require that you be running the latest version of the module.
8629/73%Last update: 2007-04-25 17:26
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- How do I check for a module upgrade?
- How do I install a module?
- Some modules say they require 3.9 or higher of the Miva engine. How can I tell what version of the engine my host is using?
- When uploading a module, I receive the following error: "File is either corrupt or not a valid compiled Miva Script file".
- I need to temporarily deactivate my module. How can I do this?
- How can I remove a shipping or payment module that has orders associated with it?
- Can you recommend a DBASE editor?