Displaying custom field data
The module supports tokens which can be used in the various template fields to display the custom customer and product data that you have associated with the customers and products using Merchant's stock "Custom Customer Fields" and "Custom Product Fields" modules. The tokens to use are in teh form:
Where "fieldcode" is the code you assigned to the field when you created it. For example, if you added an additional customer field using the code "address2" you can display the data for the customer for that field using the token:
in any of the module's "templates" such as the body of the various status emails or in the template for the order's detail page.
2038/17%Last update: 2009-01-07 17:13
Author: Michael Brock
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- I am integrating the reorder ability in Order Status mod for Merchant5. The only thing I can't get to work is the conditional for disallowing inactive products. I am using:
It is always showing NOT AVAIL even if the product is active.
- How do I display the attribute and option data on the order details page?
- Is there a new FedEx tracking number?
- Default tracking links for shippers
- When customers click on the link to check their status, the login screen shows Merchant's usual header for that page and also the header from the Order Status Manager. How can I hide the Merchant header?
- Is it possible to collect a note at checkout that will be associated with the order in admin?
- Displaying collected data in emails and on the invoice (INVC) screen
- Displaying custom field data
- New FedEx tracking link
- Displaying additional information on the "Edit Status" orders listing