Is it possible to display the inventory count on the basket and invoice pages (and other checkout screens)?
Yes. If you're using the Other Page Templates module to display the basket and invoice pages you can dispaly the product's inventory information by adding a "type" to the %module tokens (see discussion below on using %module tokens to display inventory information for products and attributes).
There are two new "types":
So on a normal product page (using the Product Page Templates module) you can display the inventory with (assuming that you have registered the Inventory Manager on the template module's 'Third Party Tokens' tab with the token BROK_INVENTORY):
%module|BROK_INVENTORY|count|% (the # in stock)
%module|BROK_INVENTORY|short_message|% (the short message assigned to the current level)
%module|BROK_INVENTORY|level_name|% (the name of the current stock level)
To use these tokens on the Basket screen, you would add the type 'basket' to the token (these would be used in the "Product template" area of the template assigned to the BASK screen):
The display of the products on the other checkout screens are also of type "basket" (i.e. the products dispalyed are the basket contents) so these same tokens will work in the templates displaying the other checkout screens.
Similarly, to use these tokens on the Invoice screen, you would add the type 'order', since the products displayed on the invoice page are the order contents, to the token (these would be used in the "Product template" area of the template assigned to the INVC screen):
2312/19%Last update: 2008-10-28 10:06
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- I have select and radio type attributes in my store and I'm tracking the inventory of each option. However, when all of the attributes are out of stock, the prompt for the attribute still displays but without any options (and an empty drop down list for "select" type attributes). Can this be fixed?
- Is it possible to display the inventory message for attributes? Most notably, for "select" and "Radio" type attributes? Is there any way to not display the attribute if it is out of stock?
- I'd like to display "in stock" for my products whenever their inventory level is above 0. Can this be done?
- Is there a "helper" function which I can MvDO with my script to retrieve and update Inventory data?
- I just installed Inventory Manager and my inventory levels do not appear to be working. What am I doing wrong?
- Is it possible to display the inventory count on the basket and invoice pages (and other checkout screens)?