I would like to format the links displayed by the %paging% token in the "Search Friendly Links" format from Copernicus. Is this possible?
(2004/03/05)I would like to format the links displayed by the %paging% token in the "Search Friendly Links" format from Copernicus. Is this possible?
A: Yes, I have added tokens that can be used in the "template for 'other pages'" area underneath Category Paging of the template which can be used to construct the URLs. The tokens are:
All of these are required variables in the url and correspond to the values for the variables:
respectively. I have also add tokens for %numberL%, %smallalphaL%, and %largealphaL%. These tokens will be replaced with the number or character itself.
So to use this feature you would use something like:
in the "template for 'other pages'" area under Category Paging. This feature was added based on the suggestion and help from JMH Web Services, the author of the free Search Engines & Miva Merchant newsletter at: http://www.jmhonline.net/searchmiva
There is also an instructional video available in two formats
Windows Media (1mb) http://jmhonline.net/searchmiva/videos/cptsfl1.wmv *Be sure to view in full-screen mode!
Flash (10mb) http://jmhonline.net/searchmiva/videos/cptsfl1.html
2506/19%Last update: 2004-12-08 13:46
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- Prices Displaying Incorrectly
- Displaying Customer IP
- Adding Tokens to Evaluate Expressions
- Using OpenUI Tokens
- Adding Additional / Alternate Product Images
- Linking Products To .PDF Files
- %subcats% Token Error
- Hiding Specific Product Prices
- %next% and %previous% Tokens Not Functioning After Changing %prodnameL% Token
- Using Tokens to Add Attributes Automatically
- Using Tokens To Conditionally Display Alternate Images
- Using Tokens To Conditionally Control Text
- Displaying Subcategories In Rows
- Displaying Radio Options In Rows
- Displaying Listing of a Category's Sub-categories
- Size Settings Support For Images Provided By OpenUI
- Displaying Images at a Particular Size
- Using Both %prodaddone% and %prodbuyone% Within the Product Template
- Creating "Google Friendly" Product Links
- Compatibility With Bill Weiland's Volume Pricing Module
- Selective Replacement of Price For Certain Products
- Creating "Strike-Through" Pricing
- Using the Print Category Module From Luray With The Category Page Templates Module
- Displaying Quantities In Drop Down Select Lists
- Displaying Original Price As a Strike-Through If Customer's Price Is Lower
- Creating an Automatically Populated "Email for more info" link
- Functionality of the %paging% Token And the Paging Sections of the Template
- %paging% Token Not Wrapping Multiple Lines
- Adding "Wish List Manager" Link to Template Pages
- Displaying More Than Three Products in a Horizontal Row
- Setting Purchase Quantities in Set Multiples
- Where Can I Find The Latest Tokens?
- The templates are installed and I selected the template I want to use but it doesn't change the display of the products.
- I'm attempting to do this: %begin_if2|len('%prodtoken^|002|%')|% stuff to show if it's there %end_if% But it generates an error. What might the problem be?
- I would like to be able to have my category results be numbered using a numbered list.
- When I use the code: %begin_if|len(OUI_Products2.d.shortdesc)|% %var|OUI_Products2.d.shortdesc|% %end_if% it sometimes shows the short description for some other product.
- I would like to format the links displayed by the %paging% token in the "Search Friendly Links" format from Copernicus. Is this possible?
- Is it possible to display a product which is randomly selected from a category?
- How can I display randomly selected products on my category pages?
- I'm using the "List with Quantity" template which adds all of the products to the basket at once. I put an "add to basket" button for each product but I would like to hide the "add to basket" button that displays below the products. How can I do this?
- I'd like to display the attributes in the "List with quantity" template (i.e the template with a single "add to basket" button). Is this possible?
- I'm using the %attrqtybox|xx|% feature for some of my products but the products are not being added to the basket correctly. Any ideas?
- Do you have an example of the use of Copernicus' Search Friendly Links module with the template module?
- I would like to use two %prodaddall% tokens on my "List with Quantity" template (one at the top and one at the bottom) but when I try this, I get an error message, "Unknown Screen". Can I do what I'm after?
- I have the category template as my products and there are 2 products which should be purchased together.Whenever a customer adds one of the products I want the system to get back to the category page and show only the attributes and the quantity box for the products that is not added, I want to show them they have one product added and give them the option to add the other product.
- I am trying to have a table display if there is or is not a category footer (and same deal for the header).
- How can I display only the description and price of the first product associated to that category?
- How do I use the OpenUI Short Description token in a category template?
- I would like to use the "attribute quantity" feature that you recently added to the module to let my customers select quantities for each attribute. However, instead of text fields, I would like to use drop down lists so that they can select the quantities. Can this be done?
- I have a checkbox attribute that I want to default as checked. I normally would use a VMod, but can't with Cat page templates. Do you have any ideas how I could do this with your module?
- What I would like to see is a vertical bar only displayed betweenproducts, so if X is a product, a row would look like this:for 4 products: X | X | X | X for 3 products: X | X | X for 2 products: X | X for 1 product: X
- Using the new attribute quantity feature, I would like to make sure that the customer selects a set number of attributes. For example, I'm selling a three pack of soap and I would like them to select a color for each item in the "pack". How can I go about this?
- I would like to have quantity boxes for my attributes so customers can select a quantitiy for each one rather than having to add the same product several times. For example, I sell fishing flies in different sizes and I would like my customers to be able to go to a product page and enter the quantity that they want for each size. Can I do this?
- The prices displayed by the module are not properly displaying the price calculated by my discount module. How can I get it to correctly display the price?
- Adding both "Add All to Basket" and "Add to basket" buttons in the "List with Quantity" template.