I'm attempting to do this: %begin_if2|len('%prodtoken^|002|%')|% stuff to show if it's there %end_if% But it generates an error. What might the problem be?
(2004/07/22)The problem is almost certainly being caused by "special" characters (such as /,', ", etc.) in the contents of the %prodtoken^. Since the prodtoken token is replaced first, it's contents are throwing off the processing of the %begin_if token.
There are a several solutions:
1. Add an additional "token" field to the description which simply contains a 1 if the other token is displayed. So if you add a 3rd token which can be either 1 or 0 and indicates whether or not the 2nd token has contents you would have:
2. You could format the contents of the %prodtoken. This will work with most charaters but not all:
2555/19%Last update: 2004-12-08 12:33
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- Prices Displaying Incorrectly
- Displaying Customer IP
- Adding Tokens to Evaluate Expressions
- Using OpenUI Tokens
- Adding Additional / Alternate Product Images
- Linking Products To .PDF Files
- %subcats% Token Error
- Hiding Specific Product Prices
- %next% and %previous% Tokens Not Functioning After Changing %prodnameL% Token
- Using Tokens to Add Attributes Automatically
- Using Tokens To Conditionally Display Alternate Images
- Using Tokens To Conditionally Control Text
- Displaying Subcategories In Rows
- Displaying Radio Options In Rows
- Displaying Listing of a Category's Sub-categories
- Size Settings Support For Images Provided By OpenUI
- Displaying Images at a Particular Size
- Using Both %prodaddone% and %prodbuyone% Within the Product Template
- Creating "Google Friendly" Product Links
- Compatibility With Bill Weiland's Volume Pricing Module
- Selective Replacement of Price For Certain Products
- Creating "Strike-Through" Pricing
- Using the Print Category Module From Luray With The Category Page Templates Module
- Displaying Quantities In Drop Down Select Lists
- Displaying Original Price As a Strike-Through If Customer's Price Is Lower
- Creating an Automatically Populated "Email for more info" link
- Functionality of the %paging% Token And the Paging Sections of the Template
- %paging% Token Not Wrapping Multiple Lines
- Adding "Wish List Manager" Link to Template Pages
- Displaying More Than Three Products in a Horizontal Row
- Setting Purchase Quantities in Set Multiples
- Where Can I Find The Latest Tokens?
- The templates are installed and I selected the template I want to use but it doesn't change the display of the products.
- I'm attempting to do this: %begin_if2|len('%prodtoken^|002|%')|% stuff to show if it's there %end_if% But it generates an error. What might the problem be?
- I would like to be able to have my category results be numbered using a numbered list.
- When I use the code: %begin_if|len(OUI_Products2.d.shortdesc)|% %var|OUI_Products2.d.shortdesc|% %end_if% it sometimes shows the short description for some other product.
- I would like to format the links displayed by the %paging% token in the "Search Friendly Links" format from Copernicus. Is this possible?
- Is it possible to display a product which is randomly selected from a category?
- How can I display randomly selected products on my category pages?
- I'm using the "List with Quantity" template which adds all of the products to the basket at once. I put an "add to basket" button for each product but I would like to hide the "add to basket" button that displays below the products. How can I do this?
- I'd like to display the attributes in the "List with quantity" template (i.e the template with a single "add to basket" button). Is this possible?
- I'm using the %attrqtybox|xx|% feature for some of my products but the products are not being added to the basket correctly. Any ideas?
- Do you have an example of the use of Copernicus' Search Friendly Links module with the template module?
- I would like to use two %prodaddall% tokens on my "List with Quantity" template (one at the top and one at the bottom) but when I try this, I get an error message, "Unknown Screen". Can I do what I'm after?
- I have the category template as my products and there are 2 products which should be purchased together.Whenever a customer adds one of the products I want the system to get back to the category page and show only the attributes and the quantity box for the products that is not added, I want to show them they have one product added and give them the option to add the other product.
- I am trying to have a table display if there is or is not a category footer (and same deal for the header).
- How can I display only the description and price of the first product associated to that category?
- How do I use the OpenUI Short Description token in a category template?
- I would like to use the "attribute quantity" feature that you recently added to the module to let my customers select quantities for each attribute. However, instead of text fields, I would like to use drop down lists so that they can select the quantities. Can this be done?
- I have a checkbox attribute that I want to default as checked. I normally would use a VMod, but can't with Cat page templates. Do you have any ideas how I could do this with your module?
- What I would like to see is a vertical bar only displayed betweenproducts, so if X is a product, a row would look like this:for 4 products: X | X | X | X for 3 products: X | X | X for 2 products: X | X for 1 product: X
- Using the new attribute quantity feature, I would like to make sure that the customer selects a set number of attributes. For example, I'm selling a three pack of soap and I would like them to select a color for each item in the "pack". How can I go about this?
- I would like to have quantity boxes for my attributes so customers can select a quantitiy for each one rather than having to add the same product several times. For example, I sell fishing flies in different sizes and I would like my customers to be able to go to a product page and enter the quantity that they want for each size. Can I do this?
- The prices displayed by the module are not properly displaying the price calculated by my discount module. How can I get it to correctly display the price?
- Adding both "Add All to Basket" and "Add to basket" buttons in the "List with Quantity" template.