How do I configure Soft Goods on ValueWeb?s AHP Platform?
How do I configure the SoftGoods Module for Miva to work on ValueWeb?s AHP Platform?
You will need to make the following changes in the SoftGoods? module settings within Miva Merchant Administration area.
Set the Path to Miva data directory: /nfs/cust/$path/web/htsdata/
Set the Path to downloads: downloads/
Set the URL to PHP script: http://www.$domain/Merchant2/download.php?
Within download.php script, located in the /Merchant2 directory you will need to do the following:
$module_path = "http://$domain/Merchant2/4.23/modules/fulfill/DEN_SOFTGOODS.mvc?"; // URL to module
$module_path = "http://miva.vw.$domain.miva.affinity.com/Merchant2/4.23/modules/fulfill/DEN_SOFTGOODS.mvc?"; // URL to module
In all instances in this example, you will need to replace $domain with your domain name, and /nfs/cust/$path with your full path. The full path can be obtained by logging into the ValueWeb control panel and going into Account Tools then selecting the Perl Syntax Checker from the Advanced Tools sub-menu. You can also obtain this information by running a phpinfo script from your web site.
[Many thanks to Valueweb for providing this info!]
3169/23%Last update: 2006-03-09 05:44
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- How can I configure Soft Goods to serve downloads from a remote server?
- Installation Troubleshooting Tips
- Download links not displaying on invoice, but download emails are working
- After upgrading to a new version of Miva Merchant, the download links stopped working.
- Is it possible to display a download "splash" screen, i.e. an HTML page that displays before the download begins?
- How can I offer free shipping for downloadable products?
- I switched payment modules and the download links are no longer working.
- When I order a downloadable product, no download link is being issued.
- Some MAC Users Cannot Download File to Desktop
- No download link for Upsell items.
- Download links are not being sent
- Displaying the same message for all downloads
- How do I configure Soft Goods on ValueWeb?s AHP Platform?
- What do I need to change in the download.php file if I am using php5?
- What is the format for the htaccess file if the download directory is to be located in public html?