When I order a downloadable product, no download link is being issued.
First, make sure the product you are ordering is actually configured as downloadable. In the edit products screen for that product, click on the Soft Goods tab. Make sure the enabled box is checked and the filename is entered.
If that's okay, next check the Soft Goods Global Settings tab in Order Fulfillment Configuration. Make sure your payment module(s) are checked next to "Approved payment modules". If a payment module is not checked here, any associated orders will show up in the "Unapproved Downloads" console awaiting manual approval.
If that's okay, next check the Soft Goods Download Settings tab, and make sure the email option is enabled.
If none of the above helps, it may be a mail server problem, check your mail server setting in the domain settings tab of your mall under site configuration.
1952/16%Last update: 2004-06-21 16:55
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- How can I configure Soft Goods to serve downloads from a remote server?
- Installation Troubleshooting Tips
- Download links not displaying on invoice, but download emails are working
- After upgrading to a new version of Miva Merchant, the download links stopped working.
- Is it possible to display a download "splash" screen, i.e. an HTML page that displays before the download begins?
- How can I offer free shipping for downloadable products?
- I switched payment modules and the download links are no longer working.
- When I order a downloadable product, no download link is being issued.
- Some MAC Users Cannot Download File to Desktop
- No download link for Upsell items.
- Download links are not being sent
- Displaying the same message for all downloads
- How do I configure Soft Goods on ValueWeb?s AHP Platform?
- What do I need to change in the download.php file if I am using php5?
- What is the format for the htaccess file if the download directory is to be located in public html?