I switched payment modules and the download links are no longer working.
In the Soft Goods Global Settings tab, check the box for the new payment module next to "Approved payment modules". If a payment module is not checked here, any associated orders will show up in the "Unapproved Downloads" console awaiting manual approval.
2958/25%Last update: 2004-06-21 16:51
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- How can I configure Soft Goods to serve downloads from a remote server?
- Installation Troubleshooting Tips
- Download links not displaying on invoice, but download emails are working
- After upgrading to a new version of Miva Merchant, the download links stopped working.
- Is it possible to display a download "splash" screen, i.e. an HTML page that displays before the download begins?
- How can I offer free shipping for downloadable products?
- I switched payment modules and the download links are no longer working.
- When I order a downloadable product, no download link is being issued.
- Some MAC Users Cannot Download File to Desktop
- No download link for Upsell items.
- Download links are not being sent
- Displaying the same message for all downloads
- How do I configure Soft Goods on ValueWeb?s AHP Platform?
- What do I need to change in the download.php file if I am using php5?
- What is the format for the htaccess file if the download directory is to be located in public html?