Can I display the gift certificate that I created with the "certificate template" to the customer?
(2004/01/23)There are several differnt ways you can display the gift certificate to the customer:
1. You can use the token %certificate% in the email message field to display the certificate as part of the email. The token is replaced with the contents of the "certificate template".
2. You can configure the module to attach the certificate as an attachment to the email. For each type of email (i.e. "email to purchaser" and "email to recipient") there is an option to sned the certificate as an attachment. The name used for the attachment is configured on the "options" tab.
3. You can provide your customer with a link they can use to view and print their certificate on your site. The token for the link is %certlink%. The token is replaced just with the url, so if you have the module configured to send the email in html form you will need to use the url in a link. Such as:
View your certificate
There is more information about the "Certificate page" below.
1973/16%Last update: 2004-12-09 13:00
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- How to Configure a Gift Certificate to Charge Shipping to Redeemer, but Shipping Will be Paid by Gift Certificate
- How to Sell Gift Certificates Within Your Store
- Collecting a Recipient's Name, Email Address, Etc.
- How to Automatically Send Emails to the Recipient
- Unable to get Attributes to Collect the Customer's Data
- Integrating with OPT
- I am using OUISM and need to display the error messages returned by the Gift Certificate Manager. How can I do that?
- I have a module which collects data during checkout but when a customer clicks on "redeem" to redeem a certificatethe data collected by my module is lost. What's happenging and can I fix it?
- The "redemption" field is not showing up during checkout. What am I doing wrong?
- How can I display the remaining certificate balance to the customer?
- Can I display the gift certificate that I created with the "certificate template" to the customer?
- I'd like to be able to have my customers visit my site to view their certificate. How can I go about this?
- When attempting to view the certificates in admin I get a "404 file not found" error (or some other server error).
- How do I prevent shipping from being charged when someone purchases a gift certificate?
- How do I restrict the use of a certificate to a particular product (or How do limit a certificate so that it cannot be used on a particular product)?
- Can I display the certificate redemption field in the Phone Order Manager (http://vikingcoders.com/go.mv?ID=BROK_PHONEORDERS) interface?