What does the search feature on the "Edit Status" page in admin search?
(2003/12/18)The feature searches in the module's "orders" database, in the fields (you can glean the meaning pretty easily from the field name):
The content field is a string built up from the name and code of products in the order.
1932/14%Last update: 2004-12-09 13:33
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- Adding A Search Field to Order Status Page When Using Template Formatting
- Displaying Order ID As Link to Details Page
- Providing Customer With Ability to Reorder Contents of an Order
- Adding Code to Insert Text Into a Notes Field Upon Order Creation
- Token For Order Status Manager That Displays Order Total, Shipping, and Tax
- Solution: Tracking Link For USPS Site Not Working
- Static Link to Status Page in Static Nav Bar
- Shipping Company Links For Tracking Packages
- How can my customers track their UPS orders with Order Status Manager WITHOUT me having to re-key in those long UPS tracking numbers?
- I am using the token (and some html) %shippingdescription2% in the "Order Details page main template" to displayany additional shipping that might be in the order. However, if there is none, the module still displays the table tags in my html. Can I keep this from happening?
- I'm a module developer and I want to be able to update the order status by calling a function in your module. Is there a function for that?
- I'd like to display a "logout" link to customers on the order status pages. Is there any way to do this?
- I'd like to display the Merchant admin user and time of the last status change. Possible?
- I'd like to display the Order Status data in the notification email and/or on the invoice page. Is this possible?
- We're using the %prodstatus% token to display the product's status in the emails but for products which do not hav their own status, the token is NOT dislaying the status of the order. Is there any way to do that
- In our store it often happens that orders are only partially shipped. A single item might have 20 shipped and 20 backordered. Is it possible to assign a single item several statuses?
- My customers are receiving their status emails but the link is not "active", i.e. when they click on it it will not take them to status page.
- When a customer adds a product from their order status page to their basket, the price used is the one that they paid when they originally placed the order. Is it possible to use the current price instead?
- I know it's possible to set a default status but is it possible to set the default tracking type for new orders?
- s it possible to collect a note at checkout that will be associated with the order in admin?
- When viewing the orders in admin is it possible to view orders only in a certain range of order ids?
- What does the search feature on the "Edit Status" page in admin search?
- How do I display the redemptions from our coupon module in the order details and in the invoice?
- The configuration of my Merchant store is atypical. Due to the way I have the domain settings configured (most notably the "Non-secure URL to Merchant") the pop-ups in the module's admin aren't working. What can I do to fix this?
- What tokens are available?
- What tokens can I use to display the shipping methods?
- I have the OUI installed and I'm attempting to display the Order Status link in the navigation bar but it isn't working. Why?
- Is it possible to add a search field to the Order Status page when using template formatting?
- No Status Emails are sent or received
- Application timed out
- How do I use Dydacomp's Miva Management connector for Mail Order Manager to get status information into Order Status Manager?
- Is there a new FedEx tracking number?
- Default tracking links for various shippers
- Can I limit the search to a particular field in the module's orders database?
- When adding a product to the basket from an order, how can I redirect the customer back to the listing of orders or to the order details instead of to the basket?
- New FedEx tracking link
- Displaying additional information on the "Edit Status" orders listing