Questions in UPS Custom Integration 5 (BROK_UPS_CUSTOM5)
- Changing the method name that is displayed to the customer
- I have the UPS Custom Integration configured so that customers select on the OINF screen (customer information) whether or not their address is residential and commercial. If they select "commercial" they see the correct shipping in the shipping selection list but on the page after that (OPAY- Payment Information) they see the residential charge. Why?
- What does the "Offer alternative method when free UPS Ground is offered" option do?
- The rates returned by the UPS Custom Integration do not appear to reflect the discounted rates I get from UPS.
- Is it possible to have the "free shipping" for individual products show up as a coupon offsetting the shipping cost instead of as a $0.00 shipping method?
- Information required for installing UPS Custom Integration
- Can you shed more light on how to configure the "Pack together" feature so that 10 of my products are packed together and mailed from the same zip code?
- Some of the products I want shipped from a particular zip code (with other products in different categories) are in sub-categories. How does this affect how the "packing by groups" feature?
- I would like to ship my packages "grouped" by zip code. I.e. I have 10 products that are all sent from the same vendor and I would like to configure the module to ship these 10 products together when calculating shipping. Is this possible?