Questions in Wishlist (BROK_WISHLIST)
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- When a customer adds a product in their wish list to the basket I would like them to be re-directed to the Basket page instead of back to their wish list. Is this possible? The customers are getting confused because they don't realize the products have been added to their basket.
- I am using the List Manager and Inventory Manager together. However, the List Manager is showing items in the list that are out of stock in the Inventory Manager
- What are the static links to link to the module's various pages?
- What are the "Display note field to customer" and "Suppress 'bill to' on customer account page" options for?
- How do I configure the module to permit purchases from the wish list?
- How do I keep customer from ordering out of stock items from the wishlist?
- The %nameL% token displays the list owner's "shipping address" name linked to their list. How can I display the link as the billing address name instead?
- Can the %listlink% token be replaced with a "Search Friendly Links" equivalent?
- Is it possible to add prdoucts in the basket to the wish list?
- I switched the email format to "html" but now the link that is displayed in the email using the %listlink% token no longer works (i.e. the customer can no longer click on it and have their browser take them to the page). Why is that?