Questions in Inventory Manager (BROK_INVENTORY)
- Is it possible to display the inventory count on the basket and invoice pages (and other checkout screens)?
- I just installed Inventory Manager and my inventory levels do not appear to be working. What am I doing wrong?
- Is there a "helper" function which I can MvDO with my script to retrieve and update Inventory data?
- I'd like to display "in stock" for my products whenever their inventory level is above 0. Can this be done?
- Is it possible to display the inventory message for attributes? Most notably, for "select" and "Radio" type attributes? Is there any way to not display the attribute if it is out of stock?
- I have select and radio type attributes in my store and I'm tracking the inventory of each option. However, when all of the attributes are out of stock, the prompt for the attribute still displays but without any options (and an empty drop down list for "select" type attributes). Can this be fixed?