Questions in Category Page Templates (BROK_CTGYTEMPLATES)
Page 1 out of 6 Pages
- Adding both "Add All to Basket" and "Add to basket" buttons in the "List with Quantity" template.
- The prices displayed by the module are not properly displaying the price calculated by my discount module. How can I get it to correctly display the price?
- I would like to have quantity boxes for my attributes so customers can select a quantitiy for each one rather than having to add the same product several times. For example, I sell fishing flies in different sizes and I would like my customers to be able to go to a product page and enter the quantity that they want for each size. Can I do this?
- Using the new attribute quantity feature, I would like to make sure that the customer selects a set number of attributes. For example, I'm selling a three pack of soap and I would like them to select a color for each item in the "pack". How can I go about this?
- What I would like to see is a vertical bar only displayed betweenproducts, so if X is a product, a row would look like this:for 4 products: X | X | X | X for 3 products: X | X | X for 2 products: X | X for 1 product: X
- I have a checkbox attribute that I want to default as checked. I normally would use a VMod, but can't with Cat page templates. Do you have any ideas how I could do this with your module?
- I would like to use the "attribute quantity" feature that you recently added to the module to let my customers select quantities for each attribute. However, instead of text fields, I would like to use drop down lists so that they can select the quantities. Can this be done?
- How do I use the OpenUI Short Description token in a category template?
- How can I display only the description and price of the first product associated to that category?
- I am trying to have a table display if there is or is not a category footer (and same deal for the header).