Questions in Search Manager (BROK_SEARCH)
Page 1 out of 4 Pages
- Can I display PAGES LINKS for Search Results
- Can I exclude products in certain categories from the search results?
- Right now if a value is stored in field 1 of product A, and field 2 of product B, both products A and B are returned. I?d like to configure it so that search list 1 searches only field 1, and search list 2 searches only field 2. Please let me know if there is any documentation about how I could associate each search list with only one field.
- I would like to conditionally display text on the search page. How can I do that?
- Can I have a link that will display all products in a particular category which have a particular value in a certain field?
- We would like to use your Additional Fields Manager to provide our customers with a set of select lists from which they can choose values to search for in each of the additional fields. For example we would have additional fields for:color size weight so they would select an item from three drop down select lists to choose a value to search for in the "color" field, for the "size" field, and the "weight" field. So they might search for something like:color="red"size="large"weight="4oz".
- How do I keep the module from displaying "out-of-stock" products (I'm using the Merchant inventory feature to track inventory)?
- I have a static search form. Is there any way to force the results to be sorted in a particular way?
- When I use the search manager, is there any way to display the number of results, ie. "Items 1-20 of 257" or "114 products found"?
- I would like to make some checkboxes that essentially replace the search text box. in doing so, i would control the search terms. is there a way that i could make a text box that says "apple", and if they check it, and hit search, it will search my products for any that contain the word "apple", even if they don't type in any search terms themselves?